- Chemically & colour matched to Roland® Eco Sol Max™ inks
- No flushing or profiling required when converting from OEM inks.
- Excellent outdoor durability
- Environment Responsible Product (ERP) with no hazardous air pollutants
- Supported by NUtec Digital’s Ink Delivery System Warranty
Emerald E12-ESM is an Environment Responsible Product (ERP) solvent ink designed as a back-to-back replacement for Roland Eco-Sol Max ink .
The Emerald E12-ESM is a greener solution for preserving the environment, as it contains no hazardous air pollutants and provides a safer operator environment due to more favourable exposure limits.
Emerald E12-ESM provides excellent media compatibility across a broad range of self-adhesive and flexible substrates.
Provided the inks are used in regular applications, using suitable substrates, the printed images will last for up to 24 months.